THE COERVER® CREATORS PASS - Unlimited
For young players to the most highly motivated players looking to develop and improve on their game this summer, the Unlimited Pass provides the most flexibility with the largest savings.
PASS OPTIONS & DETAILS
• Save big on the 4 Camp Creators Pass, pick any 4 camps. $725 a savings of $125
• Save huge on the Unlimited Creators Pass, attend all 8 camps. $1175, a savings of $675
The Coerver® Creators Pass is not transferable or refundable and only valid for Coerver Summer Performance Camps conducted in WA between June - August 2023.
CSP CAMP SCHEDULE
Camps will be conducted in Bellevue and or Redmond, WA. Locations we typically use include: Wilburton Hill Park, Robinswood Park, Ivanhoe Park, Perrigo Park and Grass Lawn Park.
8 Weeks of CSP Camps will be scheduled for the following weeks. Updates to the schedule will be posted to the schedule/programs page and the calendar page on coervernw.com.
• Week 1, June 26 - 29, TBA
• Week 2, July 3 - 6, Wilburton Hill Park, Bellevue, WA
• Week 3, July 10 - 13, TBA
• Week 4, July 17 - 20, TBA
• Week 5, July 24 - 27, Ivanhoe Sports Field, Bellevue, WA
• Week 6, July 31 - August 3, Wilburton Hill Park, Bellevue, WA
• Week 7, August 7 - 10, TBA
• Week 8, August 14 - 17, Ivanhoe Sports Field, Bellevue, WA
HOW TO SCHEDULE MY UNLIMITED CAMPS
Players registered for the Creators Unlimited Camp Pass will automatically be enrolled in all 8 CPS Camps.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver NW support at email@example.com and call 206.243.3984. Cancellations must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee guardian or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded to the credit card used during registration. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver NW program.
If you have any questions, please call 206.243.3984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.