2018-19 Coerver® Soccer School
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Ages: 8 - 17
The Coerver® Soccer School is a Technical Development Program, for youth soccer players. It is brought to you by Coerver® Coaching, "The World's #1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method", and their international partner Adidas®.
Our aim is to develop confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play. Each session offers progressive series of instruction in Ball Mastery, Receiving and Passing, 1v1 Attacking skills, Speed (including the speed of thought), Finishing and Group Play. All this results in improving player’s ball control, 1v1 skills, creativity, speed of play and overall Soccer IQ.
COERVER® SCHOOL PATHWAY
Coerver School operates a 3 level, interchangeable development pathway that consists of Development, Advanced and Elite programs.
• First Skills - Ages 4 - 8
• Performance Academy - ages 8 - 14
• Centers of Excellence - ages 13 - 17
COERVER® SCHOOL PLAYER PACKAGE
• Technical Coaching from Coerver® Staff Trainers
• 36 x 1 hour sessions September - June ( First Skills)
• 36 x 2 hour sessions September - June ( COE/PA)
• Members can make up missed sessions
• Coerver® Coaching Training Uniform
• Coerver® Coaching Training Suit
• Coerver® Coaching Extras
• Opportunities to purchase Coerver® Coaching Apparel
• Discounts on other Coerver® programming
• Access to private events
• Membership to Player Pathway