2019-20 First Skills School
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please click on the join lists tab at the top of the page
Coerver® Coaching is a technical development program for soccer players that focuses specifically on the development of individual skills and recognized as the world's best soccer skill training program.
The Coerver® School is organized for highly motivated players to develop and improve technical soccer skills and decision making. Coerver® Schools operate around the world with the aim of developing confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play. Each session offers progressive series of instruction in Ball Mastery, Receiving and Passing, 1v1 Attacking skills, Speed (including the speed of thought), Finishing and Group Play. All this results in improving player’s ball control, 1v1 skills, creativity, speed of play and overall Soccer IQ.
Coerver® School Pathway
The 3 level interchangeable development pathway consists of Development, Advanced and Elite programs.
• First Skills, ages 4 - 7
• Performance Academy, ages 8 - 14
• Centers of Excellence, ages 13 - 17
There are only 40 places available for each First Skills class
• Friday, 5:30 - 7:30pm, Valley Ridge Park, SeaTac
• Saturday, 5:00 - 7:00pm, Wilburton Hill Park, Bellevue
• Sunday, 5:00 - 7:00pm, Twin Ponds Park, Shoreline
School Player Package
• Coerver® training kit
• 36, 1 hour training sessions
• Discounts on seasonal programs and individual & small group sessions
• 4 Game Day Events
• Access to private events
• Membership to Player Pathway
School Registration includes Training Fee of $450 and Membership Fee of $100
Registration is only available for the entire school program, 36 weeks, September 2019 - August 2020
• Pay in full, $550 - Membership Fee $100 + Training Fee $450
• Installment plan, First Payment of $110 - Membership Fee $100 + Training Fee $10, $44 Training Fee each month for the remaining 10 months ( $440)