Annual School - Bellevue
The Coerver® Soccer School is organized for highly motivated players to develop and improve technical soccer skills and decision making. Coerver® Schools operate around the world with the aim of developing confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
This premier grassroots player development program for boys and girls ages 4 to 17 years old offers a 3 level player development pathway which consists of Foundational, Advanced and Elite programs.
• First Skills, ages 4 - 7
• Performance Academy, ages 8 - 14
• Center of Excellence, ages 13 - 17
The Coerver Soccer School offers a market-leading player package that has been designed to maximize the Technical, Physical, Psychological and Social development potential of each player:
• 36 x 2 - Hour Technical training sessions, Performance Academy & Center Of Excellence
• Coerver® Training Kit
• Coerver® Training Packet
• Members can make up missed sessions
• Access to Private Coerver® Events
• Discounts on Coerver® Camps and Programs
Reserving your spot
• To reserve your spot for the 2021-22 Soccer School a minimum payment of $230 per student is required
• Training fee for 72 hours of training August - June, $900
• Membership fee $180
• Sibling discounts for 3rd + child, please contact us
• Pay in full at the time of registration
• Membership fee $180 and Deposit of $50 at the time of registration, then 10 installment payments of $85 starting August 23, 2021 and occurring monthly until the last payment May 2022.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver NW support at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 206.243.3984. Cancellations must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible and will be subject to a $50 program cancellation fee and a $50 membership cancellation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded to the credit card used during registration. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver NW program.
If you have any questions, please call 206.243.3984 or email us at email@example.com.