First Skills Winter Academy - Bellevue
First Skills is Coerver Coaching’s market-leading proposition to parents of players, ages 4-8. First Skills is more EDUCATIONAL, more EFFECTIVE, and more FUN! Than any other introductory soccer skills program. FIRST SKILLS builds the essential foundations young players need before they step into organized, competitive team play.
THE COERVER FOUNDATION PYRAMID HAS 4 COMPONENTS:
• Skills (Ball Mastery, and 1v1 Moves)
• Speed (particularly mental reaction speed)
• Shooting (kicking technique)
• Small-sided games (2v2/3v3)
FIRST SKILLS MISSION IS:
• To help children develop self-confidence and a love of football
• To develop important foundation skills with a focus on ball mastery, striking/shooting, and how to play in small-sided games
• To develop listening skills, extended concentration, speedy reactions, as well as core social skills of communication and cooperation
• TO HAVE FUN!
• Program cost $225
• Late registration fees are prorated
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver NW support at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 206.243.3984. Cancellations must be received in writing 3 weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible and will be subject to a $50 program cancellation fee and a $50 membership cancellation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded to the credit card used during registration. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver NW program.
If you have any questions, please call 206.243.3984 or email us at email@example.com.
This premier grassroots player development program for boys and girls ages 4 to 17 years old offers a 3 level player development pathway which consists of Foundational, Advanced and Elite programs.
• First Skills, ages 4 - 8
• Performance Academy, ages 8 - 14
• Center of Excellence, ages 13 - 17